Are you nearing “retirement age”? If so, let’s explore that pivotal question you’ll soon face: Should you retire or continue working? We’ll unravel the intricacies of this decision, addressing both financial and emotional aspects, and help you find out if you’re truly ready to retire.
This is typically one of the first things someone asks about when they meet with a financial advisor, and there’s a lot to unwind in order to figure out when someone is ready to retire. And if they’re not, is it because they haven’t saved enough or is it more of an emotional block? Michael will tackle retirement readiness in this episode.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- The different factors involved when someone tells us they aren’t really ready to retire.
- Have you thought about what your purpose will be in retirement?
- What causes people to have a lack of confidence to retire?
- How far out should business owners be planning their exit?
- What we talk about with clients who want to retire now but aren’t financially ready.
Michael is a Financial Advisor and Certified Business Exit Planner at WestPac Wealth Partners. His daily mission is to help families and business owners make smart financial decisions so they can live on their own terms for the rest of their lives, regardless of what life events and opportunities come their way.
Call Michael at 702-767-4897 with any of your questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.