Ever wish you could foresee financial missteps before they happen? On today’s episode explore some real-life stories of regret and arm yourself with the essential dos and don’ts to ensure your money works for you, not against you.
A lot of the things we’re going to be talking could make you lose over the long run, but we want to share what we’ve learned over years of helping people with their planning. By learning from the mistakes of others, we can hopefully prevent doing many of these same things.
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- The penalties and taxes that you incur with early IRA withdrawals can be costly.
- Too many people increase their expenses along with a rise in their income
- What options do you have to help your kids with tuition without risking your own retirement?
- The different ways retiring too early could cost you.
- Why you should be looking into Roth options now.
Michael is a Financial Advisor and Certified Business Exit Planner at WestPac Wealth Partners. His daily mission is to help families and business owners make smart financial decisions so they can live on their own terms for the rest of their lives, regardless of what life events and opportunities come their way.
Call Michael at 702-767-4897 with any of your questions or email email@example.com.