Almost everyone has made investment mistakes at some point. Even the most successful investors have regrets about decisions they’ve made in the past. But like everything else in life, it’s all about how you respond to a misstep.
In this episode, we’ll talk about how to bounce back from mistakes and avoid making them again in the future. Michael will share some numbers with us and walk us through the steps you need to take to get your investment plan back on track. The good news is there’s always time to make corrections and we’ll explain that today.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- How we define an investment.
- How to determine the cause of your mistake by asking yourself a few specific questions.
- Let’s determine how much more you can save each month to make up for the losses.
- Recalibrating your goals and identifying areas that you can make adjustments.
- What a real plan consists of and how we help people get their future plans on track.
Michael is a Financial Advisor and Certified Business Exit Planner at WestPac Wealth Partners. His daily mission is to help families and business owners make smart financial decisions so they can live on their own terms for the rest of their lives, regardless of what life events and opportunities come their way.
Call Michael at 702-767-4897 with any of your questions or email email@example.com.